Multimedia Presentations for your Conference
Imagine all the work that goes in to preparing for the event in lining up the speakers, preparing the agenda, deciding on the venue and scheduling
the conference. In the process, the event and the content owners work on enormous amounts of content but pay little attention to the pictures. We believe that pictures from the past events or pictures related to the upcoming events tell great stories and we want you to do more with your pictures. Look at some of the ways that you can use your pictures before, during and after the event.
Interactive slide show presentation combined with the Photo Collages make a great combination to display many pictures at once.
Before the Event
What you can do before the event...
- Photo Collages from an earlier event on the website promotes the event and increases the participation rates at the event
- Provide free digital downloads of the Photo Collages so that the event attendees from the earlier event can relate to the event and reconnect with the people/leads from the past event
- Provide revenue opportunities to sell the event pictures/photo collages to the past and prospective attendees
At the Event
- Prepare large Photo Collage posters on foam core board or in frame and display on a easel at the event entrance
- Raffle a free photo collage poster. Get it sponsored by one of the event sponsors or businesses
- Take orders or attendee interest for selling photo collages of the event
- Display the pictures of the past event in a slide show
After the Event
- Publish photo collages of the event in interactive slide show format
- Inform the attendees about the pictures and let them order individual pictures or photo collage posters
- Generate revenue opportunities even after the event.
Photo Courtesy: Benis Arapovic